Racing Co-Axial Chronograph 40mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA's most iconic timepieces. The legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand's adventurous pioneering spirit, which is underscored by the modernised OMEGA Speedmaster Racing.
This model features a red dial covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and graced by a date window, a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder; each of the black sub-dials has a textured 'Clous de Paris' pattern.
The bezel, with its matt black aluminium tachymetric ring, is mounted on a 40 mm stainless steel case and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. Powering this timepiece is the Co-Axial calibre 3330.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 3330 Self-winding chronograph with column-wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.