Reservoir Black Sparrow on Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Reservoir Black Sparrow
The story of aircraft is not just about planes, but the bold and the brave who would fly them straight to heaven, even when the bells of hell rang on the earth: the Great War.
Taking inspiration from the simple looking yet complex instruments from the first air fighter’s cockpits, the BLACK SPARROW collection pays tribute to the heroic journey of Eugene Bullard, being the first Afro-American combat pilot enlisted during the WWI in the French aviation army.
Take flight with audacity, a time instrument from the past on the wrist, black dial with Art Nouveau-inspired luminescent numerals, in a new black case fixed with screws and bolts, mounted on a black leather strap.
Powered by the new caliber RSV-240, a proprietary patented three-complication module coupled to a manufacture movement (LJP-G100 base), combining a cathedral hand as retrograde minute, a jumping hour and a 56-Hour power reserve (not displayed on the dial).
Delivered in a prestigious wooden box with an additional NATO leather strap.
|Black PVD 316L Stainless Steel Case with Brushed Finish inspired from cockpit measurement instruments, fixed with screws and bolts
|Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
|One Hand - Cathedral Hands With RESERVOIR Logo
|Arabic Numerals - Art Nouveau-inspired luminescent numerals (Superluminova)
|Retrograde Minute, Jumping Hour
|Caliber RSV-240 : Manufacture Self-winding Mechanical Movement, Patented proprietary 113-pieces module (LJP G100 base)
|Black Barénia Leather Strap with White Stitching - Additional Leather NATO strap provided with quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
|Steel Pin Buckle
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.