Reservoir GT Tour Carbon on Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Reservoir GT Tour Carbon
1960-1990: it was during these years that so many legendary car races took place, forging the very essence of the GT Tour collection. As the race is about to start, the driver glances at the R.P.M. counter…the mind is firing on all cylinders as the racing cars growl throatily and the powerful odours of oil and fuel saturate the air.
The GT Tour collection adopts the codes of the ‘Classic’ car race.Worn with an automobile leather-style perforated black leather strap, the timepiece is a tribute to the golden age of the car race.The Carbon edition is an even more radical version, with a carbon case and a sandblast finish on the dial, which recalls the coating of legendary cars racetracks.
Limited edition 200 pieces.
|Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
|Dark Grey Sandblast
|Retrograde Minute, Jumping Hour, Power Reserve
|Mechanical Automatic, Caliber RSV-240: Manufacture Patented proprietary 113-pieces module (LJP G100 base)
|Perforated Racing Black Calf Leather Strap and Additional NATO Strap provided with quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
|Black PVD Stainless Steel Butterfly Folding Clasp
|Limited edition 200 pieces
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.