Ressence Type 5
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
As for all RESSENCE watches the essence of TYPE 5 is its main function - the expression of Time. To achieve the best-ever readability underwater, the complete ROCS 5 - all 142 components, including the dial - is immersed in 37.5 ml of oil. Indeed the use of oil has one ultimate advantage. It cancels out what is known as Total Internal Reflection. Typically, under water, a traditional diver's watch needs to be viewed straight on in order to be read properly - otherwise refraction turns the glass into a mirror. But not with the oil-filled TYPE 5 . The use of oil ensures complete legibility whatever the angle of view. A first for a mechanical watch. Rather than protecting the TYPE 5 against the pressure of water depth by using a heavy over-sized case and thick glasses, we used our oil technology. Since the laws of hydraulics state that a liquid cannot be compressed, the oil will compensate for underwater pressure. TYPE 5 benefits therefore from a super lightweight titanium construction. Moreover there are other advantages related to the oil technology. The components are constantly lubricated and since they are suspended in liquid, they are lighter and hence require less power to move, which in turn improves accurate time-keeping. The remarkable capabilities of TYPE 5 do not sacrifice the pleasures of a traditional fine-watchmaking mechanism. The watch is designed to meet the ISO 6425 standards and is able to withstand extreme conditions - but to do so with the modernist refinement characteristics of RESSENCE, right down to its seamlessly integrated uni-directional bezel.
|Case||Titanium Grade 5|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crystal||Domed sapphire crystal|
|Dial Markers||Engraved Suerluminova|
|Movement||Patented ROCS 5 - Ressence Orbital Convex System - driven by the minute axle of a customised 2824/2|
|Bracelet Strap||Black Barenia Leather + Nylon fabric|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.