Robert Mühle AUF/AB M1-11-15-100-LB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Robert Mühle AUF/AB - Limited Edition of 145 Pieces
First inhouse movements by Muhle
In addition to being an homage to Robert Mühle, our special edition features a complication never before found in a Muhle wristwatch: a newly-designed Auf/Ab (up/down) display.
The round scale of the up/down display, which is open at the top, is located at the 12 o'clock position on the silver-coloured dial. It shows the watch's power reserve, namely the amount of time left before wearers need to rewind the movement. The movement of the Robert Muhle Auf/Ab has a power reserve of 56 hours when fully wound.
The name of the up/down display comes from the labels at the two ends of the 300° scale, with 'up' (auf") indicating that the movement is fully wound and 'down' ("ab") informing wearers that the movement has fully run down. When being wound, the small hand moves in the appropriate direction "up" ("auf"), whereas it moves in the direction of "down" ("Ab") when the watch is running down. The up/down display features a retrograde mechanism containing 25 components and is mounted as an independent module on the plate of the movement containing the dial. "
|Case Back||Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve|
|Movement||RMK 01 Hand Wound|
|Bracelet Strap||Crocodile Leather|
|Clasp Type||Stainless Steel Folding|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.