Schaumburg Watch Urbanic Moon II
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Urbanic MooN is an updated and refined re-edition of the highly sophisticated mechanical lunar-phase watch originally introduced in 2011. At any time, its moonphase displays, each 13.4 mm in diameter and with earth-shadow simulation, provide a photo-realistic representation of the lunar phases brightly lit at night'and at a maximum deviation of just a single day per 122.5 years. To achieve such a high degree of precision in displaying the lunar phase through the years, extremely complex clockwork is needed. Conventional lunar-phase watches apply a length of 27.5 days to the cycle of the earth's satellite'while it is actually 27.3217 days. This means that a one-day deviation from the actual lunar phase is reached already after six months! The moonphase module with date hand'now produced in-house at our Schaumburg Watch manufactory'and the SW-12 base movement are housed in a prominent steel case 45 mm in diameter at a height of 14 mm. The entire case is securely protected by anti-reflective sapphire glass consistently pressure resistant up to 10 atm, which corresponds to a water depth of 100 meters. A precious leather strap suitable for 22-mm lugs fitted with a convenient butterfly clasp complements the design of this fine watch.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Clasp Type||Folding clasp|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.