Schaumburg Watch Moon Grand Perpetual Meteorite
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The meteorite dial of th MooN consists of asteroidal fragments from the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. In processes of collision these fragments split off from their home planet". The typical Widmanstetten pattern of the meteorite clock faces can only develop when a melted metal subject cools down very slowly which in this case means that it needed millions of years. So the meteorite material that is fabricated for the Schaumburg Watch Perpetual MooN Meteor did need millions of years and a distance of several million kilometres to become part of this extraordinary watch. Therefore every watch is a unique piece with its own galactic history that escorts every owner. "
|Exhibition Case Back
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.