Seiko Prospex Limited Edition SPB213
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Seiko Prospex SPB213 Limited Edition is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and warranty booklet. Limited Edition of 6,000 pieces.
A modern re-interpretation of Seiko’s first ever diver’s watch from 1965.
This Seiko Prospex Limited Edition features a 40.5mm stainless steel case with super-hard coating and a solid case back on a stainless steel bracelet. This watch also showcases a white dial with LumiBrite hands and dial markers covered by anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Automatic movement powered by Seiko Caliber 6R35 for a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. Water resistance up to 200 meters.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R35|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.