Seiko Prospex Sea Diver's Grey Dial SPB323
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Prospex Automatic Diver's Watch Re-Interpretation. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping, Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark achievements. Based on an iconic Seiko design, with upgraded materials, this automatic diver's watch is crafted of stainless steel with durable super-hard coating, and offers a black uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel in scratch-resistant ceramic, a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface, a screwdown crown and caseback, and a tri-fold clasp with push-button release, secure lock and extender. The distinctive press-patterned gradated gray dial features a date calendar and LumiBrite hands and markers. Following ISO standards for scuba diving to depths of up to 200 meters, this exceptional timepiece includes a 24-jewel automatic movement with a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour, a power reserve of approximately 70 hours, and manual winding capability. 200m Water Resistant
|Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
|Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R35
|Tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock and extender
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.