Seiko Prospex SJE099 Marinemaster 1965 Diver's Modern Re-interpretation
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Ever since its first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko has developed new technologies, features, and designs that have made the Seiko Prospex diver’s watch collection a favorite among professional and recreational divers the world over.
Continuous innovation and enhancements over the decades in safety, reliability, legibility, and ease of use have made Seiko a leader in diver’s watches.
The Marinemaster is Seiko’s flagship series for diver’s watches. Equipped with a robust and high-performance movement with stable accuracy designed exclusively for diver’s watches, it represents the top tier of Prospex watches in a diving category that is integral to the history and culture of Seiko.
The edges of the case and bezel are mirror-finished to prevent snagging and damage to the equipment used by divers, creating a brilliant appearance while improving functionality.
For the first time in a Seiko diver’s watch, the new Marinemaster creations feature an exhibition case back, allowing a view of the finely finished, high-performance mechanical movement. By reconsidering the case structure and using the slimline Caliber 6L37, Seiko created what is its thinnest mechanical diver’s watch currently (12.3mm) while adding a view of the movement.
Wearability and comfort are paramount in the new Marinemaster. The entirely new bracelet features ellipse-shaped links with mirror-finished, dual-curved surfaces.
|Estimated Shipping||January 2024|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6L37, Accuracy +15 to -10 seconds per day, 45 hours power reserve, 26 jewels|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.