Seiko Prospex SLA039 The 1968 Professional Diver's 300m Re-creation
1 Piece in stock
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This is a limited edition of 1100 pieces.
Seiko's first high-beat diver's watch, created in 1968, is an important part of this tradition. With a 10-beat high precision automatic caliber, a one-piece structure, a mono-directional rotating bezel and screw-down protection crown, the success of this model laid the foundation for the Seiko diver's watch development which has now, for 50 years, pushed back the frontiers of precision, durability and ease of use in watches for professional and recreational divers.
|Estimated Shipping||July / 2020|
|Crystal||Dual-curved sapphire crystal|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, Lumibrite|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic with manual winding capacity, 8L55, +15 to -10 seconds per day, 55 hours power reserve|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1100 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.