Seiko Prospex SPB253 1965 Mechanical Diver's Modern Re-interpretation
This watch is in stock and ready to ship! The black series limited edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Dial & Bezel: The orange accents across the watch capture the light that shines under the sea at night.
Lumibrite: The hour markers and hands are coated with Lumibrite to ensure high legibility in the darkest of conditions.
Strap: The watches are offered with a fabric strap which incorporates a traditional braiding technique from Japan called Seichu. It's strength and resistance to degradation caused by exposure to sunlight meet the most demanding standards of Seiko Prospex diver's watches.
Additional Strap: An additional black silicone strap will be included and can be worn in a wide range of situations.
Night diving is a great way to enjoy a completely different experience of the sea from that of diving in the daytime. Many divers are fascinated by the mysterious world of the ocean at night, making this recreational activity popular around the world. Today, four special watches that evoke the underwater world at night join The Black Series. The black case expresses the darkness and silence of the night ocean, and the orange color is inspired by the lights that illuminate it.
The four models include three modern re-interpretations of landmark timepieces from 1965 and 1970 with the world view of The Black Series.
|Case||Stainless steel (hard coating)|
|Crystal||Curved Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R35, Accuracy +25 to -15 seconds per day, 70 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Polyester Strap, An additional silicone strap is included|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 5500 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.