Seiko Prospex SPB315
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Prospex Automatic Diver's Watch Re-Interpretation. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping, Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark achievements. With the thinnest case to date of any Seiko automatic diver's watch, as well as an elegant, yet sporty five-row bracelet, this sleekly updated timepiece incorporates the distinctive cushion-shape and recessed crown of one of Seiko's most iconic designs. Crafted of stainless steel with super hard coating, this versatile watch includes a curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface, black uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel, screwdown crown and caseback, and a newly developed compact tri-fold clasp with secure lock and extender. The clean white dial features a date calendar and LumiBrite hands and markers. Following ISO standards for scuba diving to depths of up to 200 meters, this exceptional timepiece offers manual winding capability and includes a 24-jewel automatic movement with a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. 200m Water Resistant
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R35, 70 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.