Seiko Prospex SSC933 Speedtimer Solar Chronograph Green Dial
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This solar chronograph watches inherits the iconic designs and styles of the Speedtimer series from the 1960s-70s.
All watches are powered by Seiko’s solar Caliber V192, which has a 60-minute chronograph, a 24-hour sub-dial, and features a power reserveindicator that is displayed at the touch of a button.
The dial is applied sandblast finishing which ensure high levels of readability and legibility crucial to Prospex sports watch.
The case shape is faithful to the original but its 39mm diameter, the combination of hairline and smooth polishing on the bracelet and the curved sapphire glass bring it right up to date.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph|
|Movement||Solar, Caliber V192|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.