Seiko SSH104 Astron GPS Solar Silver Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Astron 5X Titanium Collection. With the strong, sleek lines of the Seiko Astron, the world's first commercially available quartz watch, today's Astron represents another leap forward, crafted for high-intensity sports in light and durable titanium, while providing the highest degree of accuracy possible in a wristwatch — effortlessly. GPS controlled for high-speed time and time zone adjustment to 39 time zones, the exceptional watch includes a daylight saving time function, perpetual day and date calendar correct to the year 2100, date window, and am/pm indicators. The unique time transfer function allows wearers to switch between the main dial time and the dual time subdial at the push of a button. To ensure smooth operation, the watch is equipped with a signal reception result indicator and power save function. The solar cell is powered by light energy, with no battery change required. Topped by a dual-curved crystal with super-clear coating, the white dial with rose gold accents includes a date calendar and LumiBrite hands and markers. With rose gold finish bezel, pushers and crown, this superior watch offers super-hard coating for added durability, secure screwdown caseback and tri-fold push button release clasp. 20 bar, 200M Water Resistant
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, GMT, Date, Multifunction|
|Movement||GPS Solar Caliber 5X53, ±15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C ), Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged)|
|Clasp Type||Triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.