Sinn 103 St The Traditional Pilot Chronograph on Bracelet 103.031
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Sinn St The Traditional Pilot Chronograph 103.031 is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and guarantee card dated for October 2021.
This Sinn St The Traditional Pilot Chronograph features a 41mm polished stainless steel case & black ceramic bezel with a solid case back on a stainless steel bracelet. This watch also showcases a black dial with luminous hands and dial markers covered by acrylic crystal.
Powered by Sinn Calibre Din 8309 for a power reserve of approximately 48 hours. Water resistant up to 200 meters.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 18.104.22.16832 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.