Squale Nitrox Diver 1521 Limited Edition
Extremely rare, 100 pieces made, almost sold out .The watch comes with a special wooden presentation box and a diving knife.
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The 1521 features a 41.5mm case by 48.5 lug to lug and a total thickness of 13mm. The case is high polished and features a sunken in crown by the 4 o’clock position. This allows the crown to be protected from knocks and damages while under water. The high contrast yellow hands allow the watch to be more visible in darker depths of the dive.
Just in case our clients decide to take this timepiece on a serious dive, Squale has equipped this with 500 meters of water resistance. Alongside the timepiece, we also equipped our divers with another extremely useful tool. A Fox Tactical Fixed Blade Knife made in Italy to compliment Squales Italian heritage. Nitrox is an effective tool that enhances the experience of recreational diving & reduces the possibility of decompression sickness.
Its purpose is to increase a diver’s bottom dive time to enjoy longer dives with shorter surface intervals. Enhancing the luxurious experience. Pairing Nitrox with our luxurious & capable limited edition Squale 1521.
Enriched air nitrox also known as (EANx) refers to any nitrogen/oxygen gas mixture with more than the 21 percent oxygen found in normal air. Enriched air has more oxygen than air does, that reduces the portion of nitrogen. As a result, you puff less nitrogen during the entirety of the dive than if you’re utilizing routine air.
Water pressure causes nitrogen from the air the diver is inhaling causing bloodstream and tissues to dissolve As the diver goes deeper, the pressure increases which allows more nitrogen to dissolve in.
A surplus of dissolved nitrogen in their tissues can form bubbles resulting in decompression sickness also known as (DCS).
- Blade Steel: N690Co stainless steel
- Hardness: HRC 58-60
- Blade Coating: black Idroglider
- Handle: PP+TPE (polypropylene + thermorubber) black
- Sheath: Kydex®
- Blade Length: 10 cm - 3.94"
- Overall Length: 20 cm - 7.87"
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm - 0.12"
- Weight: 100 gr - 3.53 oz
This product does not qualify for "WATCH100" Coupon.
|Case||Stainless Steel, 120 clicks bezel|
|Dial Color||Black, Nitrox Diver Flag at 6 o'clock|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, Luminous|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Swiss Made|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel Bracelet and Rubber Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 100 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.