Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Squale has decided to introduce carbon, a highly resistant and extremely light material. The case (42mm) is composed of alternating layers of carbon fiber and fiberglass. Carbon is naturally black (or dark gray) while the combination of black and colored fiberglass highlights the beauty of the case. Water resistance is guaranteed up to 600M. The metal components (bezel, screw-down crown and caseback) are coated in DLC (diamond- like carbon), which is more resistant than PVD. The bezel insert (also black) is made of ceramic and the triangle at 12 o'clock emits a blue glow in the dark. An important feature of the T-183 is the Super-LumiNova®, featured both on the indices (applied on the dial) and on the hands, which guarantees perfect readability even under extreme conditions.
This product does not qualify for "WATCH100" Coupon.
|Case||Carbon fiber layered with fiber glass, Ceramic Bezel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Sellita SW200 Elaboré|
|Bracelet Strap||Fabric, the strap is made using an innovative water and wear-resistant material.|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.