Strom Agonium HR Giger
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Handmade in silver 925, double curved sapphire crystal, antireflective coating. Limited Edition of 99 pieces.
HR Giger (5 February 1940 – 12 May 2014), who won an Oscar for his work on Alien, deserves to be counted amongst the greatest of all Swiss artists. This truly one-of-a-kind timepiece was the last project on which he collaborated with Daniel Strom. Its case features heads and skull parts taken from Giger’s human/machine figure Biomechanoid, while the dial forms a spectacular relief in silver that is modelled after one of the artist’s most famous works. This wristwatch wields a primeval, hypnotic power that is fully unleashed when viewed up close and has a unique feel that makes you want to grasp it and touch it again and again in new and exciting ways. Handmade. Silver version available in a limited edition of 99 watches. Made in Switzerland.
|Dial Color||3 dimensional dial in silver 925 from HR Gigers work «Brain Salad Surgery» of 1973|
|Hands||Steel rhodium plated with Superluminova|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Water Resistance||200 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator leather strap|
|Clasp Type||Buckle, Silver 925|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.