Strom Agonium Nethuns II Argentum Colorum Orange
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The 200m waterproof diving watches (20 bar / 666 ft) were welcomed by Nethuns the Etruscan god of water as a colorful enrichment in all seven seas.
The handcrafted and numbered Nethuns II Colorum are precision timepieces for divers meeting international water-resistance and safety norms. Its unique design is based on a sculpted additional outer case fitted over a perfectly watertight container. The inner case holds the swiss movement. The exterior is design. Captain Nemo would have been deeply impressed to have such a timepiece on his Nautilus on board, we have been assured by a competent side.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Swiss Made|
|Bracelet Strap||Orange rubber strap|
|Clasp Type||Hand made silver 925|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.