Tudor Black Bay 58 925 79010SG
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Tudor Black Bay 58 925 79010SG is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, user manual, official chronometer certification, and international guarantee dated for April 2021.
This Tudor Black Bay 58 925 features a 39mm 925 silver case with a display case back on a brown leather strap. This watch also sports a grey taupe dial with luminous hands and dial markers covered by scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Automatic movement powered by Tudor Calibre MT5400 (COSC) with a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. Water resistance up to 200 meters.
|Crown||925 silver screw-down|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Tudor MT5400 (COSC)|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.