Ulysse Nardin Freak X 2303-270.1
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Ulysse Nardin Freak X is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, papers, and warranty card.
This is the Ulysse Nardin Freak X, one of the most recent additions to Ulysse Nardin’s famed Freak watch line. The Freak watch family—a self-proclaimed Laboratory on the wrist—is known for its futuristic look and forward-thinking engineering. When it was introduced at SIHH in 2001, it shook the watch world, becoming the first watch to use silicon components in its movement. An innovation that had considerable implications in advancing watch movements and has since been copied by many blue-chip watch manufacturers.
|Functions||Hours, and Minutes|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber UN-230|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.