Ulysse Nardin Freak 45mm 2053-132/02
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Ulysse Nardin Freak Out 2053-132/02 is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, international warranty booklet, and international warranty & UN certification card dated for May 2021.
This Ulysse Nardin Freak Out features a 45mm titanium case with a grey titanium bezel and an exhibition case back on a black fabric strap. This watch also showcases a black dial with a gold gear train covered by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Powered by Ulysse Nardin Calibre UN-205 for a power reserve of 168 hours or about 7 days. Water resistance up to 30 meters.
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours and Minutes|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.