Zodiac Super Sea Wolf World Time GMT Red
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Inspired by our desire for travel and exploration, Zodiac originally created the World Time in 1970, continuing the spirit of adventure of the Aerospace launched in 1966. Based on the design of our heritage Super Sea Wolf platform, today’s iteration features a traditional universal Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) tracker paired with a world time outer ring and rotating bezel denoting 24 global cities. Combined, this allows you to track two time zones simultaneously, making this limited edition the culmination of expert timekeeping and style.
The Limited-Edition World Time features an updated Swiss-made Soprod C125 automatic movement. Alongside the usual hour, minute and second hands, the GMT hand is geared to run on a 24-hour time scale represented on the outer ring of the dial, which also acts as a day/night indicator. The standout detail of the World Time is its bezel, which displays 24 time zones represented by cities from all around the globe. By rotating the bezel, you can set any hour to correspond with the GMT hand to instantly track a second time zone, or 23 others. So no matter where you are in the world, timekeeping is easier and more precise than ever.
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT, Rotating Bezel
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.