Alexander Shorokhoff Neva Chrono Wavy Guilloché Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Inspired by the Neva River, Alexander Shorokhoff introduced the Neva collection in 2021 with its wavy guilloche dial in several colors. That initial time only edition sold out quickly so now Alexander introduces a new version with a chronograph. These are also very limited at only 100 pieces for each dial color. The colors available are red, blue and green.
Again, this model also has the stylized flowing N for the river Neva as its second hand on the subdial at 3:00. Furthermore, the beautiful automatic chronograph offers the familiar features of the Avantgarde line: the large number 60, the silver-colored "Alexander Shorokhoff" lettering, which this time has been displayed as an application, and a pressure resistance up to 5 bar. The 43.5 millimeter large and 14.4 millimeter high stainless steel case houses the hand-engraved and refined caliber 2030.AS (base 2030 Dubouis Depraz) with a hand-engraved and refined rotor and, as always, offers a stop and totalize function at 9 o'clock.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Blue, Wavy guilloché with silver sub-dials|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Movement||Automatic chronograph cal. 2030AS, with a hand-engraved and refined oscillating weight, blued screws, 49 jewels, power reserve about 38 hours.|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited edition of 100 pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.