Alexander Shorokhoff Peter Tchaikovsky
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
For this watch series, that is supposed to commemorate the biggest Russian composer, a very special movement was selected and enhanced for the alarm feature.
The envisioned subtle and soft alarm tone required our master watchmakers to completely replicate the Swiss caliber AS 1930. Due to a spring surrounding the movement, the alarm tone sounds significantly fuller now.
|Case||Double casing in stainless steel with slide-out function, erectable, sapphire glass back, 3 atm water-resistant|
|Case Back||Exhibition caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Guilloched, silver colored|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, center second hand, alarm clock (adjustable through a hub in the window at 6h)|
|Movement||2612.AS, manual winding with alarm fuction,fully hand-engraved and refined, blued screws, power reserve approx. 38 hours|
|Water Resistance||30 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Genuine crocodile leather strap with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.