Aqua Terra 150M Omega Co-axial 30mm 188.8.131.52.55.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Aqua Terra 150M Omega Co-axial 30mm
br/> This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA's rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats.
This model features a white mother-of-pearl dial, marked with diamond-set indexes and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. The Teak Concept dial is visible through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
The diamond-set bezel is mounted on a 30 mm 18K red gold case on an 18K red gold bracelet. This timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8521 which can be seen through the transparent caseback.
|Case||Red Gold / Diamonds Bezel|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8521 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
|Bracelet Strap||Red Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.