ArtyA Chrono Tourbillon Monopusher Full Engraved
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
- A new piece joins ArtyA’s Complications collection
- 100% Made in Geneva tourbillon
- Another first: extra-large Calendar on the rear of the watch
- Case & Bezel hand engraved, with 24cts gold inlay, by a master engraver
A few monthsago, ArtyA announced the launch of its ‘Complications’ collection, focusing on three key aspects. First tourbillon made entirely either by independent master watchmakers or by ourselves at ArtyA’s manufacture, SC2, located right in the centre of Geneva. Secondly, the development of brand new complications –new not just for the brand, but also for watchmaking as a whole. And thirdly, producing work that is systematically complicated, in the noble sense of the word, featuring intricate materials and finishes. This type of creativity is a favourite preserve of ArtyA– one which turns out to be equally if not more delicate than some purely mechanical developments.
The Chrono Tourbillon Monopusher Full Engraved is all of this at once–and more besides. Right from the first glance, the aesthetic appearance of the watch is an attention-grabber, with a dizzying succession of circular shapes.
The oval movement is housed in ArtyA’s master worked case, entirely hand engraved with 24cts gold inlay, made by our favourite master engraver: Bram Ramon In its turn, the oval-shaped movement within the case holds the perfect circles of the chronograph and tourbillon counters.
On the dial side, the Tourbillon Monopusher Chronograph show cases goldsmiths’ craftsmanship. The skeletonization is painstakingly cut out around each bridge and counter, featuring alternating shades of grey, and satin and polished finishes. The piece has symmetrical 30-minute and 60-second counters to the left and right respectively, whilst leaving plenty of room for the other components within this mechanical composition with a difference: the tourbillon at 6 o’clock, column wheel at 12 o’clock, and power reserve at 9 o’clock. The power reserve lasts a very generous five days.
On the rear side: an extra-large Calendar with a centrally positioned hand. This is a first for ArtyA–and probably for watchmaking as a whole. Like a conspiratorial wink, reserved for the owner of this unique timepiece alone, the extra-large Calendar is a genuine complication developed especially for the Tourbillon Monopusher Chronograph
|Case||Case & Bezel Hand-made engraved with 24cts gold inlay, by a master engraver|
|Case Back||Exhibition caseback|
|Crown||One crown for setting the time, start the chrono and winding|
|Crystal||Non-reflective sapphire crystals|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, seconds on tourbillon|
|Movement||Shaped manual winding mechanical movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Crocodile strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.