Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST Ceramic DM3002A-S3CJ-BK
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Experience precision and durability with the Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon DeepQUEST Ceramic DM3002A-S3CJ-BK watch. Featuring a titanium single block case and unidirectional rotating bezel with Super LumiNova, this timepiece is perfect for diving with its 1000m water resistance. The anti-reflective sapphire crystal case back and crystal ensure clear visibility. The black dial with micro-gas tubes for night readability, and the mechanical automatic movement with Caliber BALL RR1101-C Chronometer COSC certification make this watch a reliable choice. The tapered titanium and stainless steel bracelet with patented folding buckle and extension system adds a touch of style to this men's watch. Comes with a 2 year warranty
|Case||Titanium single block case, Unidirectional rotating bezel with Super LumiNova|
|Case Back||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Hands||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Dial Markers||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber BALL RR1101-C Chronometer COSC Certified|
|Bracelet Strap||Tapered titanium and stainless steel bracelet|
|Clasp Type||Patented folding buckle with extension system|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.