Ball DM2218B-S2CJ-GR Engineer Hydrocarbon Original 43mm Green Dial on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Descended from a revered heritage of iconic toughness and superlative craftsmanship, the Engineer Hydrocarbon Original honours 15 years of our most robust and distinctive collection. Since its inception, the Engineer Hydrocarbon series has equipped explorers with trusted reliability, tough construction and smart functionality. Now it plants its flag in uncharted ground with the integration of micro gas tubes below the dial – a watchmaking first for a BALL timepiece. Combined with our most rugged technology, the Engineer Hydrocarbon Original is an indispensable tool for those wanting to submerge themselves in the darkness of the deep sea.
|Crown||Patented crown protection system|
|Hands||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Dial Markers||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Day|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber BALL RR1102-CSL|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.