Ball Engineer Master II Diver Chronometer Classic Rainbow on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Let go, shed the past and embrace the future. Designed for the ultimate feeling of freedom that comes with exploring Earth’s last frontier, we introduce the Engineer Master II Diver Chronometer. The remarkable internal diving bezel can easily be manipulated under water when timing the safety stop. In darkness, it shines with micro gas tubes and ensures elapsed time is always visible. The automatic chronometer delivers outstanding precision as deep as 300 meters – packed inside a 42mm case that is just 13.5mm thick. And no matter the terrain, explore with 1,000 Gauss (80,000 A/m) anti-magnetic protection and patented shock resistance.
|Case||Stainless Steel, Sapphire Inner Bezel|
|Hands||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Dial Markers||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber BALL RR1101-C, Chronometer Certified|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel Bracelet|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.