Bell & Ross BR V3-94 A521 on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Since it was founded in 1994, the watchmaker Bell & Ross has been ever-present on the runways. Inspired by the aeronautical industry, its instrument watches are designed with fighter pilots in mind. The pioneering watchmaker has thus also become a vital player at Formula 1 circuits™. Since 2016, Bell & Ross has been associated with the Renault F1® Team. To celebrate the arrival of the Alpine brand at this year’s Grand Prix races, the team has been renamed Alpine F1® Team. And Bell & Ross has become its official timekeeping partner.To celebrate this continued partnership the Franco-Swiss company has launched an Alpine F1® Team watch collection, inspired by the world of Formula 1™. This sixth family of exceptional timepieces includes three ultra-sporty chronographs.Stylish, functional and easy to read, these three watches reiterate all the Bell & Ross know-how in the field of professional watchmaking. They are called the A521, in reference to the current Alpine A521 single-seater. Relatively similar, the dials of these sporty timepieces reflect the visual identity of Alpine, in particular the constructor’s basic colour code of blue, black and white. They also call on cutting-edge materials tested on Formula 1 cars.These exceptional watches will be worn throughout the 2021 season by the staff of the Alpine F1® Team.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic calibre BR-CAL.301|
|Bracelet Strap||Satin-finished and polished steel|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Brand||Bell & Ross|
|Additional Information||Limited Edition of 500 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.