The Skull Lost in Time is where it all began. The skull represents the brain — the human body part with the utmost complexity. Watch components inside the Lucite® Skull represent this same level of complexity. Impeccably crafted, 50 to over 100-year-old watch parts collected from around the world are playfully cast in the form of a skull. The hand-polished Skull is elegantly finished and exquisitely detailed with the utmost artistic prowess. Display it to admire yourself and to strike up conversation with others.
Large: 7" x 10" x 11" Weight: 18 Lbs
- Limited Edition (999 pieces)
- Each piece comes with a plaque made from precious metals stating the number of the piece.
- Sculptures produced in North America.
- Made with virtually all Swiss watch parts.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity and Care instructions
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|