Berdvaye Skull Lost in Time
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Skull Lost in Time is where it all began. The skull represents the brain — the human body part with the utmost complexity. Watch components inside the Lucite® Skull represent this same level of complexity. Impeccably crafted, 50 to over 100-year-old watch parts collected from around the world are playfully cast in the form of a skull. The hand-polished Skull is elegantly finished and exquisitely detailed with the utmost artistic prowess. Display it to admire yourself and to strike up conversation with others.
Small: 4" x 5" x 6" Weight: 2.5 Lbs
Large: 7" x 10" x 11" Weight: 18 Lbs
- Limited Edition (999 pieces)
- Each piece comes with a plaque made from precious metals stating the number of the piece.
- Sculptures produced in North America.
- Made with virtually all Swiss watch parts.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity and Care instructions
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.