Breguet Classique 7147BR/12/9WU
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Excellent condition, it has all boxes and papers.
Case in 18-carat rose gold with a delicately fluted caseband. Sapphire-crystal caseback. 40mm diameter. Welded lugs with screw bars. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30 m). Dial in silvered 18-carat gold, engine-turned. Individually numbered and signed Breguet. Hours chapter with Roman numerals. Small seconds offset at 5 o'clock. Breguet open-tipped hands in blued steel. Self-winding movement, numbered and signed Breguet. Extra-thin (2.4mm). Cal. 502.3SD. 12 lignes. 35 jewels. 45 hours power reserve. Inverted in-line Swiss lever escapement with silicon pallets. Balance-spring in silicon. Balance frequency 3Hz. Adjusted in 6 positions. Leather strap. Also available in 18-carat white gold: Reference 7147BB/12/9WU
|Case||18k rose gold with a delicately fluted caseband.|
|Dial Color||Dial in silvered 18-carat gold|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather strap.|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.