Breguet Marine Automatic Big Date 5817ST/12/5V8
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online and one in-store financing options. Read more»
Marine watches express the Breguet ideals in a sturdy leisure watch designed to meet modern demands for comfort, practicality and style.
The Marine watches possess all the qualities laid down by A.-L. Breguet as chronometer maker to the French Navy.
A reinforced case and a protected crown make the Marine watches safe in action, while their workmanship and styling show that elegance always outranks fashion.
|Hands||Blued and Luminous|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Breguet Calibre 517 GG Automatic|
|Water Resistance||100 M|
|Clasp Type||Stainless Steel Deployant|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
|Order Sub Total||Value|
|$0 - $1,000||$50|
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 1-800-595-5330 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.
Request more information on this timepiece
Please provide us at least your name and email address to send you the most complete information about this Timepiece. If you prefer a phone call, please leave your phone number in the 'Other Information' section and we'll call you back.