Breguet Marine Chronograph Platinum 5823PT/H2/5ZU
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Breguet Marine 5823
Case in 950 platinum with a delicately fluted caseband. Sapphire-crystal caseback. 42mm diameter. Welded lugs with screw bars. Water resistant to 10 bar (100m).Dial in gold with a matt black surface, engine-turned. Individually numbered and signed Breguet. Hours chapter with luminescent dots and Roman numerals. Central chronograph seconds and minutes counter. Date at 6 o'clock. Breguet open-tipped and faceted hands 18-carat gold with luminous material.Self-winding movement, numbered and signed Breguet. Cal. 583Q/1. 133/4 lignes, 24 jewels. 48 hours power reserve. 18-carat gold engine-turned rotor, two-tone black/rhodiumed. Inverted in-line lever escapement with silicon pallets. Annular balance on a flat spring. Balance frequency 4Hz. Adjusted in six positions. Rubber strap.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Gold with a matt black surface|
|Hands||Faceted hands 18-carat gold with luminous material.|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours chapter with luminescent dots and Roman numerals. Central chronograph seconds and minutes counter. Date at 6 o'clock.|
|Movement||Self-winding Calibre 583 Q/1|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.