Breguet Tradition Chronographe Independant 7077BR/G1/9XV
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Case in 18-carat white gold with delicately fluted caseband. Sapphire-crystal caseback. 44mm diameter. Welded lugs with screw bars. Water resistant to 3 bar (30m). Dial in silvered 18-carat gold, engine-turned and offset at 12 o'clock. Individually numbered and signed Breguet. Hours chapter with Roman numerals. Power reserve indicator at 2 o'clock and 20-minute counter at 10 o'clock. Breguet open-tipped hands in blued steel. Hand-wound chronograph movement numbered and signed Breguet. Power reserve indicator and 20-minute counter engraved on the back of the movement. Chronograph running indicator at 6 o'clock. Cal. 580DR. 16 lignes, 62 jewels. 50 hours power reserve. Symmetrical inverted in-line lever escapements with silicon pallets. Breguet balance-wheels on Breguet springs in silicon. Movement frequency 3Hz; chronograph frequency 5Hz. The two oscillators are adjusted in six positions. Leather strap. Also available in 18-carat rose gold: Reference 7077BR/G1/9XV
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Case Width||44mm (1.7in)|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Manual Winding Calibre 580 DR|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.