Bremont Americas Cup AC-R-II
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Further developing its America’s Cup range of timepieces, the British watch company is delighted to be making two new additions to its line-up. Bremont continues to innovate with its sailing watch collection, the very successful launch of the Regatta watches in 2016 took Bremont in a new direction with some beautifully designed Regatta countdown timers. The importance of countdown functionality when racing is paramount and having made considerable investment in developing two unique Regatta chronograph calibres Bremont will now be launching its third Regatta movement with the Regatta AC II, being made in a limited edition of 135 pieces.
Bremont will also be launching its new AC 35 model which will be made in a very limited run of 35 rose gold watches, to mark this being the 35th America’s Cup. The AC35 incorporates Bremont’s beautifully made proprietary BWC movement and is a timepiece very much inspired by the legendary J-Class yachts of the 30s with its classic and understated design
|Case||Coated stainless steel or 18 karat rose gold Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel operated via 8H crown|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Dial Color||Coated metal dial with dial ring and Super-LumiNova® coated numerals/markers. White coated nickel hands with SuperLumiNova®.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph and Date|
|Movement||Modified calibre 13 _ BE-54AE automatic chronometer with Bremont decorated rotor and 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 42 hour minimum power reserve.|
|Bracelet Strap||22mm «Temple Island» rubber strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.