Bremont Americas Cup Titanium GMT
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bremont Oracle II
The second watch in the ORACLE TEAM USA Series is designed on the same principles as the Oracle I, using similar case technology but with a second time zone enabling GMT functionality. The striking fine varnished matt black dial with applied index markers is finished off with Americas Cup written above the 6, and the beautifully engineered case back has the ORACLE TEAM USA branding etched into it.
The Oracle II is built using a highly technical 500m water resistant case, incorporating the Bremont anti-shock movement mount and anti-magnetic Faraday cage which encases the beautifully finished, chronometertested, modified caliber 13 ¼ BE-92-2AE movement. Each case incorporates an automatic helium valve.
|Case||Satin and polished titanium with uni-directional rotating bezel with SuperLumiNova®. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage and protective patented anti-shock movement mount. Automatic helium escape valve and crown protector|
|Case Back||Titanium screw-in and ORACLE TEAM USA decorated case back.|
|Dial Color||Metal dial with applied indexes.|
|Dial Markers||Super Luminova®|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date and GMT|
|Movement||Calibre 11 1/2''' BE-93-2AE automatic chronometer|
|Bracelet Strap||Black kevlar style strap|
|Clasp Type||Titanium pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.