Bremont SOLO34-LC-WH-S White on Leather Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Named after Lettice Curtis, a remarkable female pilot of the Second World War, flying a wide range of military combat aircraft with the Air Transport Auxiliary.
Originally inspired from a technique used widely in the aerospace industry, the signature coating provides high impact resistance whilst maintaining its polished surface finish. The convex sapphire crystal is treated with nine layers of anti-reflective coating applied to both sides of the glass for increased legibility. The high standard of finish and attention to detail can be seen in the meticulous machining of the three-part cases which take considerable time and skill to apply.
|Case||Polished stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction|
|Case Back||Stainless steel with integrated flat exhibition crystal, 4 stainless steel screws with polished heads|
|Crystal||Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Heat treated blued hands|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 1/2’’’ BE-92AV automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph (4Hz), 42-hour power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.