Bremont Solo-37 SOLO/37/SI/RG/BR
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Inspired by the classic pilot's watches from the 1940s, the Bremont SOLO collection comes in two sizes (SOLO and SOLO-37) and legibility played a significant role in its design. Still adhering to all of Bremont's key principles, the SOLO-37 is a smaller mechanical watch housed in a 37mm case which will appeal to those wanting to wear something slightly lighter on the wrist. The watch is available with a stainless steel or 18-carat rose gold top bezel. The SOLO is a beautiful chronometer; it is undeniably an obvious choice when one considers its technical specifications.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel.|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Case Width||Ø 37mm|
|Crystal||Domed Anti-reflective and Anti-scratch sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Applied Rose Gold|
|Dial Markers||Applied Rose Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 220.127.116.1132 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.