Constellation Globemaster Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 39mm Platinum
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.
Along with a new standard of quality, this Limited Edition model has been given exclusive attention in design. The 950 platinum case includes a fluted bezel, with the same material used for the sand-blasted Pie Pan" dial which is inspired by the first 1952 Constellation model.
What truly stands out is the unique use of colour. The applied polished 18K white gold indexes are filled with striking blue enamel, with a similar style applied to the hands. The blue leather strap takes this idea further, with 950 platinum stitching on the foldover clasp.
Finally, the Constellation identity is embossed on the caseback by way of an 18K gold Central Observatory medallion filled with enamel.
With only 352 pieces available, this timepiece is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8913, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology."
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Blue enamel|
|Water Resistance||100M (330ft)|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.