Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Take on the toughest terrain with the G-SHOCK MUDMASTER, designed to handle the harshest, roughest places on earth.
The GWG-2000CR dial, bezel, and band feature a bold cracked pattern inspired by the demanding ground it helps you cover. Ion plated in black, then laser engraved and subjected to an aging process, the bezel evokes mud-crack formations. The cracked pattern on the band is achieved with all-over printing and heat treatment to create a textured surface with extra depth and dimension.
This shock-resistant watch is constructed to withstand all the mud and sand your adventures can bring while also delivering an even more comfortable fit. The compact design is made possible by the forged carbon bezel, Carbon Core Guard case structure, and mud-resist buttons combined with stainless steel pipes and silicone buffers. Finely powdered carbon fiber is kneaded into resin, then heat-pressed to mold a MUDMASTER bezel that is more complex and intricate, yet even stronger than before.
Triple sensor measurements keep you updated with direction, altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature readings. Large numbered indexes, extra-thick arrow-shaped hands, double LED lights, and sapphire crystal ensure high visibility.
|Case||Resin & Stainless steel|
|Crystal||Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating|
|Hands||No hands, Digital Display|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Stopwatch, Alarm, Led Light, World time|
|Movement||Quartz, Solar Powered|
|Bracelet Strap||Resin band|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.