Glashütte Original PanoMaticLunar 1-90-02-42-32-01
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Glashütte Original PanoMaticLunar 90-02-42-32-01
The company's in-house designers have created a noticeably larger, cylindrical case for its mechanical timepieces, all of which come from its Glashütte manufactory. The case and a somewhat slimmer bezel combine to provide a spacious stage for a fresh, contemporary design approach.
Three variations of the Glashütte Original PanoMaticLunar present the new design. The red gold edition takes the lead, featuring a warm silver dial with rose gold hour, minute and seconds hands and rose gold hour indexes, housed in a red gold case. The striking moonphase display shows a gold moon and gold stars set against a deep blue night sky.
Two versions present these spectacular new visuals in a polished and satin-brushed stainless steel case.
One features a warm silver dial with silver hour indexes beneath blued steel hour, minute and seconds hands, complemented by the characteristic Panorama Date and by the moon phase display showing a silver moon and stars against a dark blue night sky.
he second stainless steel edition presents the dial visuals in a striking grey setting - a ruthenium dial with applied silver (rhodium) indexes and white gold hour, minute and subsidiary seconds hands.
The Panorama Date display features white numerals on a grey ground, while the moon phase shows a silver moon and stars set against a silvery night sky.
The PanoMaticLunar is powered by the manufactory's superb Calibre 90-02, an automatic-winding 47-jewel mechanical movement with a power reserve of 42 hours.
The case back's sapphire crystal provides a clear view of the finely finished movement, including the typical Glashütte three-quarter plate with Glashütte ribbing, off-centre skeletonized 21-ct gold rotor, blued screws, and hand-engraved balance cock with duplex swan neck fine adjustment.
|Case Back||Sapphire Crystal|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Moon phases|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber GO 90-02, 42 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Louisiana Alligator Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.