Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Skeleton 2CCBK.B25A
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Weighing in half as heavy as the hippest of smartphones, the Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Skeleton is a horological high-flyer. Adding less than 100g to the wearer's personal baggage allowance, this watch means business and leisure too.
|Case||Black Carbon composite case|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Dial Color||Black Skeleton dial with Super-LumiNova graduation|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Movement||G1790, automatic skeleton chronograph with view on the balance wheel and escapement, 28'800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber Black and rhodium movement with hand-drawn strokes decoration Openwork balance bridges and plates Oscillating weight with han|
|Bracelet Strap||Integrated black rubber strap with Clous de Paris|
|Clasp Type||Black carbon pin buckle|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 18.104.22.16832 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.