Graham Swordfish Bronze Black Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Sometimes collaborating with others fuels creativity and leads to synergistic outcomes. In 2001, Graham held a design competition. The winning entry became known as the Swordfish. Its thought-provoking design attracted attention from the outset and the model subsequently proved a resounding success.
This watch is housed in a 46mm bronze case, heightening the sense of nostalgia. The alloy, widely used by the naval industry, assumes a becoming patina with time, imbuing the watch with an aged and unique appearance.
Two prominent eyes magnify two counters below, positioned at 3 and 9 o'clock. Unusually for Graham, the chronograph is operated using pushers located on the right flank of the case.
|Hands||Luminous, 18k Gold|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber G1710|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Strap|
|Clasp Type||Titanium pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.