Grand Seiko SBGA293
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
This simply finished model with no crown guard is driven by a Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring with the high precision of a quartz watch. In Spring Drive, the second hand moves in perfect glide motion, reflecting the natural and continuous flow of time itself. It has a 72-hour power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial. The watch face and multi-faceted hands and hour markers seem to change depending on the angle and amount of light, giving this watch its eternal appeal. Wearers of this watch can enjoy a clear view of the movement through the see-through case back. Its classic style consists of box-shaped sapphire glass, off-while color of the dial, power reserve indicator, crocodile strap and so on.
|Dial Color||Matte Ivory|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve, Date|
|Movement||Spring Drive Automatic, Caliber 9R65, 4,800 A/m [60 Gauss], +/-15 Sec per Month (Equivelant to +/- 1 Sec per Day), 72 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.