Grand Seiko SBGJ263 Hi-Beat GMT
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
When the 44GS first went on sale in 1967, it established the design language known as the “Grand Seiko Style”, which was devised to achieve a brilliantly shining watch. Now, as a modern interpretation of this ideal, the SBGJ263’s exterior features many flat surfaces that exhibit an unblemished, mirror-like surface. And thanks to the use of a cutting-edge steel alloy for the case and bracelet, it’s sharp features will look like new for longer.
In this watch, the Hi-Beat 36000 mechanical movement has been adapted to include a GMT function. Thanks to Caliber 9S86, this watch can tell the time in two places simultaneously: a 24-hour hand can be used to track the time in one time zone, while the local time can be tracked by the conventional hour hand, which can be easily adjusted in one-hour increments.
The dial bears the “Mt. Iwate pattern,” which evokes the surfaces of the imposing peak, which is visible from the Grand Seiko Studio Shizukuishi, the birthplace of Grand Seiko mechanical watches. The case and bracelet are made of highly anticorrosive Ever-Brilliant Steel, a stainless-steel alloy that boasts a PREN (Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number) value 1.7 times higher than that of the grade of steel used in most high-end watches.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 9S86, 55 hours power reserve.|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.