Grand Seiko SBGW297 Sensu-Inspired
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The year 1967 saw the release of the 44GS, the watch in which the Grand Seiko Style design language was fully realized. By modernizing the interpretation while seeking to re-create the design elements as much as possible, we have arrived at the evolved 44GS design. This model has inherited a design befitting Grand Seiko in all aspects, from the hands and dial to the case, taking the form of a watch that displays Japanese aesthetics in a modern fashion.
The Grand Seiko Style that took shape in the 44GS finds inspiration in the straight lines and flat surfaces that can be observed in certain traditional Japanese objects, including paper sliding doors, folding screens, and folding fans, and this was the direction that was chosen for this watch’s dial as well. Its radiating pattern is created from a series of flat surfaces reminiscent of a folding fan, harmonizing with the 44GS case in a design that points to the roots of the Grand Seiko Style. A vivid, thermally blued steel seconds hand marks time against the patterned white dial.
The manually wound movement features a maximum continuous power reserve of 72 hours (about three days). As the mainspring unwinds, its torque diminishes gradually to ensure that accuracy remains stable.
|Estimated Shipping||November 2023|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber 9S64, 72 hours power reserve, accuracy +5 to -3 seconds per day|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.